About my Career Program

 About me

Hi, my name is Smit; and I go to College Ahuntsic. I am in the program called Technology of Pre-hospital Emergency Care. My program prepares me to become a qualified paramedic. I have to take anatomy, psychology, medical, trauma classes. I don't have to go to university. However, we have internships in hospitals and onboard ambulances. 

About this blog

My blog will be about answers to your question regarding my career program. This blog is mainly for people interested in the Pre-hospital Emergency Care program. I am planning to write a career summary on this blog. I will use the Virtual Writing Tutor's Pronunciation Checker and Grammarly to ensure the quality of my writing is adequate and well-done. It will help me correct my grammar. I will ask my English teacher to review my texts. If there is an error, feel free to contact me. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-hospital Emergency Care Glossary

VWT Glossary Screencast