VWT Glossary Screencast

VWT screencast

Introduction

Hello, friends. I have got a great video for you today. If you don't already know, my name is Smit.

Do you want to succeed in becoming a paramedic? Yes? Then, this video is for you. However, like everything in life, there are so many obstacles to overcome

I have only been studying Pre-Hospital Emergency Care at College Ahuntsic for 2 years now, but I always wondered how I can improve.

The Problem

When paramedics are called to intervene for a person in distress, you need some way of explaining the medical treatment in simple language.

If you can't explain well in simple terms, you will lose credibility.

Imagine your patient has difficulty breathing, you try to explain what is happening to him in complicated medical jargon, the patient can hyperventilate because he/she is scared that they will die.

I will show you what to do to prevent that from happening.

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type this https://virtualwritingtutor.com into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.

In the top right corner, you can click these buttons to share the website with someone.

In the middle top of the screen, you will see the navigation bar with different apps you can use on this website.

On the navigation menu, you access the app you want to use.

Scroll to the bottom of the page to learn about each app individually.

The Solution

Now here is where you want to go to find the solution to the specific problem I mentioned before.

Click on the submit button, scroll down, and the answer is there.

For those of you who don’t know, a Cephalea can be defined as a headache.

The Conclusion

So, if you are in Prehospital Emergency care, I will show you how to find words that you can use to explain something to a patient without him or her getting confused.

I promised I would show you how to use the glossary, and I did it using the website Virtual Writing tutor.

I hope that was useful to you because I need you to do something for me.

Before I finish, I want you to click the subscribe button and the bell so that you don't miss my next video, and then take a moment to share this tutorial on social media. Thanks for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 391

Total MP3 length: 02:23

Target structure count: 8

Error count: 3

Error density: 1%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-hospital Emergency Care Glossary

About my Career Program